Sunday 30 July 2017

RELIGION (Worshipping) is not equal to Superstition.

                          



I've got a point of view. Why doesn't forced religion is being recognized as punishable in eyes of law?

Praying silently will make one soul happy in the same way as praying with noise.Nowadays in various parts of country communal violence In name of worshipping God is disturbing the pleasant life of a common man. Additionally loud speakers exhibiting loud sound as morning prayers also destroys peace of someone whose time has been bad & who needs some peaceful surrounding. It should be  pray & let others live peacefully. 

People apply various unique methods of praying in order to impress their diety but can a day without working & only praying make you capable enough of earning your own livelihood? 

It's just that we should remember almighty silently & thank for goodness that we get in life & at the same time deliver our work & responsibilities for a healthy & happy life.
               


I've noticed many people pray to become wealthy & their wishes are coupled with greed. They're willing to donate precious stuffs like gold & silver to an idol but they don't even give a damn if a poor malnutritioned beggar will ask for food or pennies. They don't just pray to get peace of mind but to get wealth in life.

 Had it been that only praying could make one wealthy then most priests in our country would've been millionaire. I do respect priests because they devote their whole life into worshipping  but here I'm explaining the reality (no offences). I too am a holy person, I respect people's believe in their respective dieties & I worship KARMA  but my prayers are not coupled with superstitious beliefs. I pray to get peace of mind which everyone should do.

               ~Manjri Bhosle 

Share if you agree to support  change for the better 

2 comments:

  1. I totally agreed to your point of view and I appreciate you for sharing such an important stuff to the public and let them aware of this fact..

    ReplyDelete